COVID-19 Related Resources for Startups (March 23, 2020)
We recognize that many startups are struggling to adapt to the evolving situation with COVID-19. To provide a starting point for innovators and entrepreneurs, we have assembled a few links to resources that may be helpful as you navigate operating a startup during these unprecedented times. The Venture Catalyst team is working remotely, but remains available to assist START program participants, so please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Support for UC startups and technology development addressing COVID-19
- California Small Business Development Center – COVID-19 Resources
- California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development – Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Rapid Response Hub
- StartupSac – Resources for Sacramento Entrepreneurs Amid COVID-19 Impacts
- Guidance from LegalNet Partner Stoel Rives: COVID-19: Does Shelter in Place Apply to My Business?
- Information from VentureNet Partner Eva Garland Consulting: COVID-19 Funding Opportunities
For those startups with a current SBIR/STTR grant or contract or were anticipating responding to an open solicitation, we encourage you to check the agency web site for updates and reach out to the program officer for guidance.